Shinsengumi

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Order Shinsengumi (Wolves from Mibu) from Rage of Bahamut

4 posters

you now when you know you are addicted to RoB?

suNgsta
    suNgsta
    Admin

you now when you know you are addicted to RoB? Empty you now when you know you are addicted to RoB?

Post  suNgsta Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:39 am

I go on browser with white back ground and i can see the RoB menu. I should sue the company for new phone.
    bchen1204
    bchen1204

you now when you know you are addicted to RoB? Empty Re: you now when you know you are addicted to RoB?

Post  bchen1204 Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:38 am

when i'm at work and suffer a mini withdrawal from the game...worst part is i only work for four hours (my workplace has no service for any carrier)
    suNgsta
    suNgsta
    Admin

you now when you know you are addicted to RoB? Empty Re: you now when you know you are addicted to RoB?

Post  suNgsta Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:20 pm

my statement was for real though... you can actually see the menu outlined onto my screen
    bchen1204
    bchen1204

Post  bchen1204 Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:29 pm

thats ridiculous, how is that even possible
    suNgsta
    suNgsta
    Admin

Post  suNgsta Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:38 pm

my screen never turns off unless i manually turn off lol and sometimes i'd forget to turn them off while sleeping and maybe it's permanently damaged lol so becareful guys!!!
    Hpnotqflip

Post  Hpnotqflip Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:17 pm

I work with Alvion and it's all he talks about @.@
    Kiskaa
    Kiskaa

Post  Kiskaa Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:36 am

If it makes u feel any better, I as emailing some product design mockups to one of my clients, and had a strange response from them asking what dragons and statist had to do with a health care product launch.

Turns out I sent them the wrong archive, I sent them my files and spreadsheet data for ROB for the website I'm making instead of the shitty hand cream label designs they were expecting.

That was kind of hard to explain, but altho on a positive note, I got a referal out of it lol.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 2:16 pm