Shinsengumi

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Order Shinsengumi (Wolves from Mibu) from Rage of Bahamut

2 posters

rerolling my character

riceetr

rerolling my character Empty rerolling my character

Post  riceetr Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:03 am

I decided a few weeks ago I had made some mistakes in my character its too late to fix. Plus I got sick of paying 1.5x the price for cards BC I'm demon realm. I grabbed a friends phone and remade a man realm character. I finally got him to lvl 50 last night. One I get his stats to the point I can atk 3 timer per HP I'd like to swap my new character for my current one in the order. I'm guessing another week. I'm only 1 week of gems off of buying a hr and up pack on rice. Just trying to give a heads up. If there are any problems with this let me know please.
    Kiskaa
    Kiskaa

rerolling my character Empty Re: rerolling my character

Post  Kiskaa Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:09 am

I personally dont see a problem with this, hopefully you`ll be ready before holy wars are next due.

I have also been considering some kind of change like this myself, moving towards perhaps gold realm, which is a good balance between the 2, but i`ll think about that alot more towards the time of getting my new ipad3

But , in short, I provisionally dont have a problem with this.
    riceetr

Post  riceetr Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:12 am

If a new HW rolls around before the new character is ready I will run the war with rice. My atk deck is all debuff being arch, mini, Lucy in the middle so I'd really only lose realm bonus. I'm not selling my atk deck cards until my man deck is ready on the new character.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 2:38 am