Shinsengumi

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Order Shinsengumi (Wolves from Mibu) from Rage of Bahamut

2 posters

shinsengumi Manga?

gundamw0

shinsengumi Manga? Empty shinsengumi Manga?

Post  gundamw0 Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:42 pm

I read about our name's history, and you know, I actually really liked Kenshin, and always thought Shinsengumi interesting, but haven't watched anything that is centered on them.

But I don't have time for an anime. I do have time to read manga though. Where would I be able to find it? I think I found the first chapter, and that was it...
    suNgsta
    suNgsta
    Admin

shinsengumi Manga? Empty Re: shinsengumi Manga?

Post  suNgsta Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:17 pm

gundamw0 wrote:I read about our name's history, and you know, I actually really liked Kenshin, and always thought Shinsengumi interesting, but haven't watched anything that is centered on them.

But I don't have time for an anime. I do have time to read manga though. Where would I be able to find it? I think I found the first chapter, and that was it...

i posted the link in other thread
    suNgsta
    suNgsta
    Admin

Post  suNgsta Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:05 pm

o i ddin't read the title lol. you said manga.. do you read manga from your phone? i use app called smanga i'm sure you can find one there
    gundamw0

Post  gundamw0 Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:41 pm

suNgsta wrote:o i ddin't read the title lol. you said manga.. do you read manga from your phone? i use app called smanga i'm sure you can find one there

haha yeah I was like I don't see it X.X but anyways I read it on computer, but I only found the first chap. I wish I can find the rest if you have a link that'd be awesome.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 9:47 pm