Shinsengumi

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Order Shinsengumi (Wolves from Mibu) from Rage of Bahamut

+2
Entrial
suNgsta
6 posters

Which time zone should we use in the forums?

suNgsta
    suNgsta
    Admin

Which time zone should we use in the forums? Empty Which time zone should we use in the forums?

Post  suNgsta Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:21 am

I know many of you are out of country and so that we can be at same page, which time zone is convenient for us?
    Entrial
    Entrial

Which time zone should we use in the forums? Empty Re: Which time zone should we use in the forums?

Post  Entrial Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:41 am

I'd say take the european time. Atleast i saw that alot of people come from europe..atleast thats my oppinion xD .
    Entrial
    suNgsta
    suNgsta
    Admin

Which time zone should we use in the forums? Empty Re: Which time zone should we use in the forums?

Post  suNgsta Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:51 am

omg... I was thinking more liek somewhere in U.S.A timezone like pacific timezone lol
    Entrial
    Entrial

Post  Entrial Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:04 am

HAha its all fine by me, i'd say the best guess is to get everyone's country on the forum and see the majority.
    stalki

Post  stalki Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:06 am

take the most used Very Happy
    suNgsta
    suNgsta
    Admin

Post  suNgsta Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:08 am

i know d33lusion and I are in Hawaii timezone which the forum is currently set to.
    Entrial
    Entrial

Post  Entrial Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:10 am

I know that Sparklzx and i believe stalki aswel have the paris/amsterdam/berlin w/e time zone.
    stalki

Post  stalki Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:12 am

forum time is at the moment for me = my time here

yeah i live in germany so paris etc time
    Entrial
    Entrial

Post  Entrial Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:15 am

yeah the forum update's my time aswel. maby its different for each user, It says 1:15 now.
    suNgsta
    suNgsta
    Admin

Post  suNgsta Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:18 am

maybe then timezone shouldnt matter then
    Entrial
    Entrial

Post  Entrial Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:20 am

Haha Guess so.
    Entrial
    Entrial

Post  Entrial Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:20 am

Well it should matter if we want to plan an atack or meet at a certain time , But we need to discuss it then i guess.
    Nexus

Post  Nexus Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:00 am

Guess im the odd man out with eastern standard time lol
    badboygore

Post  badboygore Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:21 am

i am from england soo yeah lol
    MrInhumane

Post  MrInhumane Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:08 pm

I'm on Eastern Standard Time as well, Nexus. It doesn't matter much to me which time zone we use though.

I think for coordinating anything, we should try to do something simple, like GMT and we can each adjust from there. I know I'm GMT -5, so that's easy to adjust from.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 12:14 am